Dig-220 Display

Dig-220 pool pilot settings

Not only the display problem, but it is set for an sc48 cell and i'm using an sc36 cell. Is there a way I can change the settings? How can I lock it on installer setting? And is 23v 8.0 amp correct?

To get to the installer menu, bring up the installer menu item and then press and hold select for 15 or 20 seconds. That will allow you to go in and change the cell type.

Your amps and volts readings are normal for an SC-48 cell.

The display goes into a "Screen Saver" type mode in which the display goes away, and a "Walking Dot" display appears. Once you press any button, the normal screen display comes back on. No worries, it's suppose to do that.
23V @ 8 amps though, confuses me. Are you running at Cell Power 3? If so, why?
What size in your pool? and what % output are you running?

thanks for the reply Sean...The system is now 22v 8.0a since I changed the setting to an SC-36. The only reason i'm at power level3 is because my previous one was set at that... my pool is 15'x30'x5.5' and it is set at 15,000 gals. Should I change the settings?
Thanks again

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.