Thank you to all those who unknowingly helped me!

SoCalGary

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2010
Orange County, CA
I've been lurking around TFP since 2008 when my family and I moved into our current house. The previous owner had neglected the pool and left us with a nice swamp going in. I hit the net and quickly found this fantastic website, began reading, and reading, and was able to clear it without getting pool stored. :-D

After a few days of shocking.

A day or two later.

After a good vacuuming and filter cleaning.

Growing up with a pool I knew the basics but TFP has been such a incredible source of knowledge in helping me maintain a sparkling clean pool. I just wanted to say thank you to all of those that contribute and help others like me!

Most recently we had a new liner installed after the old one ripped right above the water line. So it looks a little different now, yet still beautiful thanks to the BBB method.

Chalk up another success for the BBB method!

Your pool looks fabulous! :goodjob:

Very nice first post!

I can't believe you were able to lurk and read for two years,
then join TFP and wait more than another year to make your first post! :shock:

We're glad you decided to dive in :-D

Wow, nice!
I couldn't hold back at all, I looked and read for 2 months and pulled the trigger on the TF-100XL kit before I even signed up here. :shock:
I got very good results with the TFP way. :whoot:
Now I chime in and help back.

Chuck

Butterfly said:
Your pool looks fabulous! :goodjob:
supertune said:
Wow, nice!
Thanks Butterfly & supertune!

Butterfly said:
I can't believe you were able to lurk and read for two years,
then join TFP and wait more than another year to make your first post!
Ha! It seemed like all of my questions had already been asked and answered before. Plus I'm a bit shy.

Richard320 said:
You're welcome. :mrgreen:
Thanks again! :-D

Welcome to TFP!

Folks like you are one of the reasons we have this rule:

"Please do not PM the mods, admins or individuals with pool care questions. Posting on the forum will give your question greater exposure and the answer can benefit more than just one person."

When a question is asked publicly, even people who don't post can benefit from the answer. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.