Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Want To Buy - your old pool fence

1. Back To Top    #1

Want To Buy - your old pool fence

I have an older in ground pool with holes drilled in the concrete deck every 40", with doubles every 4 sections. Newer fences are 36" and I'm having a hard time finding what I need. So, if you have old backstock or a fence you no longer use, please contact me at dentrix@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!
    pool & spa 31K gal below ground, gunite w plaster / Pentair DE Filter 60 sqft / Purex-Triton Whisperflo ¾ HP pump

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Want To Buy - your old pool fence

Do you have the old posts? You can always have a tent shop make you new mesh panels.
    20X40 30,000 gallon gunite pool

3. Back To Top    #3

No, wish I did. Thanks!
    pool & spa 31K gal below ground, gunite w plaster / Pentair DE Filter 60 sqft / Purex-Triton Whisperflo ¾ HP pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Try craigslist in your area. I seen on the DFW site alot. good luck!
    36x16 gunite, 14,500 gallons, Jandy 2.0hp VS Epump, Jandy CL460 filter, Automatic chlorinator, Jandy Legacy 400K BTU Heater, Polaris 1.5HP spa blower, 2 Colorlogic pools lights and 1 Colorlogic spa light, Polaris 3/4HP booster pump, Polaris 280 cleaner, Jandy PS4 with PDA, QuartzScapes Montego Bay plaster, OK flagstone coping, spray deck (aggregate effect) - completed 3/2011