Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Deal on Blue Sapphire

1. Back To Top    #1

Deal on Blue Sapphire

Not sure anyone is interested, but Woot Sellout is offering a Blue Sapphire cleaner today:

Blue Sapphire on Woot Sellout

Since this is a deal a day site, it will be gone tomorrow.
    Pentair WhisperFlo WFDS-4 - Pentair Tagelus TA 100D
    16x32 Vinyl Rectangle 3.5 to 8 ft deep - One skimmer, One dedicated suction, three returns - 2" PVC
    Poolvergnuegen Two Wheel Suction Cleaner - One Poolskim
    Inter-Fab T7 Diving Board w/Edgewater Assy - Four Pentair Deck Jets - Intermatic T10604R
    Circupool RJ45 - Taylor K-2006 Test Kit (purchased prior to learning of the TF-100, unfortunately)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Deal on Blue Sapphire

From Water Tech's website:

The Blue Sapphire is the perfect companion for any large pool! Striking a balance between power and affordability, the Blue Sapphire finds the middle ground between the top of the line Blue Diamond and the more affordable Blue Pearl, making it the ideal mid-range pool cleaner. Most large pools can be cleaned in as little as two hours!

Definitely a good deal as I love my Blue Pearl!!! I missed out on a Woot deal earlier this year, and I ended up buying on my own. If you're in the market for a robot, this is the way to go. They are normally $879-$899 !
    15,000 gallons in-ground kidney shaped, 15' x 30' Vinyl liner 3.5' to 6.5' deep
    1 ½ hp Pentair Challenger pump w/ Intermatic timer (220V)
    Pentair Sand Dollar Top-Mount Sand filter SD-60
    Pool construction began 3/15/10. Finished 4/03/10.
    BBB Method with Salt (No SWG, possibly next year)
    TFTestkits TF-100 XL & Lamotte Borate test strips
    Add borax to improve feel & prevent algae
    The Pool Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

Water Tech Blue Sapphire on Sale for $499 + $5 S/H
    I'm in for one, but hurry up if you're interested, as this is a "daily deal", meaning it expires on midnight or until sold out.

4. Back To Top    #4

Parkland, FL

Re: Deal on Blue Sapphire

blue diamonds can be had for 900, so I don't know this is the best deal, blue diamond has 2 more years on the motors, and when (not if) they go, it will cost you probably 300 or more to repair.
    12000 gal diamond brite pool with 400 gal spillover spa, 1 1/2 HP pump and Hayward 1100 cartridge filter, Hayward Heatpump.