Advice SWG beachfront pool

the Autochlor brand from AU (which I happened to be a distributor of) is a good quality unit, but will probably not be competitive on price due to strong AUD at the moment.

The model you are after is RP50T, and it will be more expensive than RC52 at the moment. I can pm you the exact price if you are interested.

Still thinking the situation out, I have one last issue more electrical regarding the SWG.
Now one last thing my power at my rural site is 4 wire three phase 380/220 volt, the 4th wire is the neutral ground, to get 220 v you connect 1 phase (380v) to the neutral and you get 220v. , they use this so that they save money on the distribution wire size. i think it is called a 380Y/220 four wire.
the big problem is they also raise the voltage at the transformer up to 420/240v (to counter the voltage drop) or higher so that the last houses on the wire receive 220 volt. I am close to the transformer and my voltage is between 235 to 240+ volts, also have a couple blackout a month if not more. Will the unit be able to handle the voltage changes, the higher voltage, I see it is 230 so it should be able to work 10%+ or - , is the transformer, cell and cotrol built to witstand my grid. also we get a stray voltage because of the three unbalance on the neutral to earth.
Now using this scenario what unit will withstand this, are the cells and transformer/control unit able to handle this. Should I get some kind of voltage regulator.
I know that I am not in the pump section but will the intelliflo have problems with this.
thank you
LAZZUA

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.