Hi All. I just want to say what a great site I think this is. I've already learned so much just by reading all the different threads.
First off, my pool looks fantastic. Crystal blue. The "Guy" at the pool store told me that I should be adding a gallon of liquid chlorine to my pool weekly as I have 2 dogs that swim freely. He also said that I should avoid shock and use liquid chlorine as its better. I find that convenient as they sell their OWN liquid chlorine which he pointed me towards. Is he speaking the truth here? I do live in AZ and temps are HOT right now.
The next question is quite simple. If my chlorine levels have dropped a little below acceptable, is adding tablets ok or do I need shock? According to the pool store guy, tablets won't help get the chlorine levels back to where they should be. He says liquid chlorine. Always liquid chlorine!
Thanks for your input!!!