Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks TFP! Before and after pic :)

1. Back To Top    #1

Thanks TFP! Before and after pic :)

I would just like to thank trouble free pools and everyone in here for helping me with my questions.

Since starting, I have learned the BBB's, went from green and completely opaque (Couldnt even see second stair) to crystal clear in a couple days, and took apart and patched my DE grid because there were holes in it everywhere (Still holding after 4 backwashes! ) and have been trouble free for 3 days!

Not as big a difference as some swamp people here, but huge to me!
    (Not nearly the worst here, but my only real "before" picture)

To Sparkling Oasis (still have some cleaning up to do, just moved in a week and a half ago.. But the pool was #1 Priority!)

16,000 gal in-ground
    Pump: Hayward C48K2N143 1HP 230V
    Filter: DE Triton Nautilus FNS-36

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Thanks TFP! Before and after pic :)

16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3
    NE Ohio

Re: Thanks TFP! Before and after pic :)

Great before and afters. The "before" looks plenty yucky to my unaided eyes. The "afters" are beautiful. Nice job.
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!