Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pool ladder clamps

1. Back To Top    #1

pool ladder clamps

i have an above ground pool with a vinyl ladder, and it was meant to be bolted on to the rail, i wanted to find pool ladder clamps on the web, but found anything but that. i want to avoid having to drill new holes since i moved the ladder, and want to make it easier to take on and off anyway. does anyone have a link for the clamps? thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pool ladder clamps

Mine had two options, one to screw it into the toprail, which I did not want to do, and second, it had slots in the step and came with two straps. You simply go through the slots, and under the toprail and secure it to the toprail. I put a towel inbetween for now, to let it have cushion and ability to tighten the straps more. I plan to put a rubber mat in there instead of the towel. It is actually pretty secure. Secure enough I am not really worried about it wearing on the toprail or the ladder moving as someone is on it. It will be easy to take down as well.
    14.6K gal., 24ft, 54" above ground. 2HP, 2speed Hayward pump (4psi low, 18psi hi), 150sqft cartridge filter. 4x20 solar panel (6 psi).

3. Back To Top    #3

thanks for replying. i was hoping to not have to buy a new ladder though. i was looking for clamps for ladders that didn't have them. i'll check the web and see if it had a clamp option though. it may be just on the new ladders. mine is like 3? years old. this is the one i have.

4. Back To Top    #4

if nothing is available aftermarket, then something must be made.