HI!, Thanks for all the Help and Valuable tricks to building my AGP. I have been reading all I can on the forums to make my the best decisions for our weekend pool build.
Intex 9 x 18 ultra frame pool, Intex 2650 gph sand & salter water pump
Tools used for the project:
- Sod Cutter, Plate Compacter,
- Screwdriver, Flat Shovel, Hammer,
- 2ft long metal spikes, 2x6x10 wood beams
- 1 roll of existing black decking tarp
- 2 homedepot tarps
- 30 bags of sand, 20 bags of crushed pebbles.
- used thin carpet which was out to trash as protection layer
- 4 bags of DiamonD Ultra Blue Salt (dumped into the pool itself)
- 2 bags of POOL sand. NOT regular sand. (put into the filter)
1) built a container box once ground was 1inch off level
2) Compacted the existing dirt then pebbles, then sand
3) Tarp over the compacted dirt
4) Carpet over tarp
5) 1 1/2 inch thick Styrofoam (blue)
6) Black tarp over foam
7) Final tarps over the total assembly
8) concrete pavers for all legs cut into the foam.
8) Place pool on top and install
FULL Album with 40 pictures on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... b2839367da
thanks for looking, landscaping coming next weekend