Liquidator ?

I'm in my second season with the liquidator,works good. I dont have it in front of me but I think the manual says to add when one or two inches from the bottom. You can shut off pump and let the liquidator dran down for adding chlorine or hold float valve up so no water enters to add. Someone suggested adding a shut off valve to stop water flow, that's a good idea that I havent got around to doing yet,but it sounds like the best way. Either way it's no problem to add chlorine.

There's a very distinct line between the water and the bleach. You won't have a problem telling the level of the bleach.

You can add about one large jug to the LQ without getting to high. If you do that and let it run a few minutes then you can add another one. I have used a bungee to hold the inlet float valve closed so the level would go down some before starting to fill.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.