Semi in ground pool helo

Jun 27, 2011
Hello everyone, I really need help. I am looking to have a semi in ground pool since it's cheaper but no one seems to give me a straight answer. I read that aluminum is a better to have in ground than steel but every time I call a pool store they say otherwise. I don't know who to believe. Does anyone have any review/opinion on the ez panel semi in ground pool??? Thank you so much.

If you can find one made out of resin, I'd go with that. I have a semi in-ground steel pool. I was told burying it voided my warranty. I was also told that my pool could last years in the ground depending on the makeup of my soil and whether or not it stayed wet that far down. I don't want to jinx myself so I'm just going to say :cheers:

It seems that the only one made of aluminum out there is the oasis ez panel but I can't seem to find any reviews positive or negative. Any suggestions in where to find them? Im in NJ & resin just can't hold up with our changing seasons. Thank you for responding!!

The contractor that installed my pool said that he hadn't seen many pools rust, even the steel ones did well unless they had been underground for 20 years.