ReallyEZPools?

Jun 27, 2011
This post is on behalf of my wife, who posted a similar question on another forum and received zero replies:

"I'm a newbie and want to buy a Reallyezpool :?: , the 7'x12' for lap swimming (with a harness). I have yet to see anything about this above-ground-pool on any forums :? . We used to have a spa for my husband's back issues, it was hard to maintain, and he hardly ever used it. This has made him skeptical about my motivation to maintain a pool given the $1500 price. We have a very narrow lot too and anything wider than 7' would encroach our walkway. Comments and ideas about good quality brands and/or sellers would be helpful. Thanks."

I noticed this site is much more active and hope we might receive some helpful advice.

alappoolguy said:
This post is on behalf of my wife, who posted a similar question on another forum and received zero replies:

"I'm a newbie and want to buy a Reallyezpool :?: , the 7'x12' for lap swimming (with a harness). I have yet to see anything about this above-ground-pool on any forums :?

I looked at those. They do seem to be much more stout than the offerings from Intex and the like, hence, the higher price. I see they show a guy whacking the side of his liner with a sledgehammer and it just knocks surface water out of the pool. Impressive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.