Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AUTOPILOT DIG220

1. Back To Top    #1

AUTOPILOT DIG220

I just purchased a used control box (my old one of 7 yrs was fried) from my local pool supply store. It was used for display for only about 6 months. Everything is working fine....but it is in "DEMO" mode. Does this mean anything bad? I've tried everything to get it out of mode but nothing seems to work.

thanks for your help
    Inground 15x30 oval, plaster, 11250 gallons(?) with pool cage...jandy 100sq ft cartridge filter... SWG...Taylor K2006 Test Kit
    Located Apopka, Fl...Orlando area!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: AUTOPILOT DIG220

Sixtz, is it a fully equipped DIG-220, or just a demo shell unit? The older demos were empty, except the display board and a transformer.
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com

3. Back To Top    #3

thanks for your reply...It is a fully equipped unit. I actually figured out how to change it out of display mode. By holding the function button in while in installer mode. But I do have another question...Should both fans be running at the same time or do they come on at a certain temp. When I pull the cover sometimes only one is running and sometimes neither is running. Everything else seems to be functioning as it should. thanks again for your help
    Inground 15x30 oval, plaster, 11250 gallons(?) with pool cage...jandy 100sq ft cartridge filter... SWG...Taylor K2006 Test Kit
    Located Apopka, Fl...Orlando area!

4. Back To Top    #4

The fans should both come on at the same time. They should also activate whenever the cell is energized. Check for loose wires to and from the fan to the circuit boards. The voltage at the circuit board contact points (two pin connector) is 12 vdc.
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com