Determine Size From Specs?

How did you know??!! Thanks loads!!!!

I rechecked at 10 ml. I will make a permanent marker line on the 10 mL cylinder

FC 12
CC 0

I'm using 6% (182 oz jug)

I will be adding 3 jugs as per pool calc.

I'm actually happy that I underdid it. was concerned about ruining the vinyl etc.

I just discovered from a different discussion that I may have a prob with air in the system somewhere. apparently seeing bubbles from the return is not a good thing. who would've known. more things to dissect and learn. However I must say that every backwash is running green water so the filter must be doing its job.

Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it.

The 25 ml sample is multiplied by .2 instead of .5 and that would make your FC 14.8 instead if 37.

Using the 10 ml sample uses a lot less reagent and it's as precise as we need to be.

With the new info you can adjust the amount of FC you're putting in the Pool Calc and you;ll be shocking correctly.
You should add 3 large jugs of bleach and that should get you to your shock level of 24. Test it again in a hour and let us know how much you lost. If you keep after it religiously it should start clearing up quickly.

Tell the Hubby that we're on the right road now and this won't go on much longer. Once you're done shocking and clearing things will be a lot better. Shocking is never easy or cheap but our way is a whole lot cheaper than the pool store way.

Miracles do happen!!!!

Most important, my husband is now a believer!!!!

5 am
FC 22
CC 1

8:30 am
FC 24
CC 1

10 am
FC 23
CC .5

These pics are after manual vacuum to waste yesterday sending in the dolphin and vacuuming this morning and scrubbing the walls and floor as best we can.
My husband is now in the pool diving and scrubbing around the drain.

I will not be able to take care of the pool tomorrow, how much bleach should I put in tonight?

Thank you so, so much.
I am most appreciative.
We are almost there!!!! YAY!!!!

Attachments

• pool day 5.JPG
    pool day 5.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.