linen

linen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 30, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking for about a year when I started finding out if I liked maintaining a pool with a intex 12ft X 30in. I found I loved the chemistry etc, much of the credit for that can be given to this great resource! Last fall I (and my boys) pulled a free agp pool (craigslist) from a yard and put it in ours. We are now enjoying crystal clear water while I help others locally get their pools clear as well. I added borates today using boric acid...

Thanks to all the contributors here!

Butterfly said:
Welcome to the forum :wave:

That's about the best price I've ever seen for a pool :goodjob:
Thanks for the welcome!

Seems like you can find people around here that just "want it out of the yard" at the end of the swimming season. I got the pump and filter as well...I like free! We had to remove it, which was work, I had my boys help, hoping to teach them that "if you want something, you have to work for it".

Linen.... Great find!

We got ours used through a for sale board at my Hubby's work. We had to pay some for it, but nothing like what it would have cost had we bought a new one! We got their deck and a heater as well.. we added a lot to the deck (after we cleaned it up) and haven't used the heater (don't want to pay the cost of it.. Yikes!)