Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Found Hayward AquaCritter onsale - Don't know how long

1. Back To Top    #1

Found Hayward AquaCritter onsale - Don't know how long

I have been on the look out and this is one of the best prices I have found. Granted its from our "favorite" place. Leslies has it online for $99 and matched the price in the store, I just picked one up. I wanted DiverDave, but this one will work for the price. $70 off their price and still less than Amazon.

http://www.lesliespool.com/Home/Automat ... viewHeader
    ~7000 gallon Intex AGP
    2650-Gallon Intex Sand Filter/Pump/SWG combo with Borates.
    Hayward AquaCritter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Found Hayward AquaCritter onsale - Don't know how long

We use this Aqua Critter, this is our third year with it and we have no complaints. Well worth the money.
    Location - Northeast Indiana
    15,000 Gallons (17x29) Above Ground - 1 HP Sta-Rite Pump - Cartridge Filter - Hayward Aqua Bug pool cleaner- Solar Cover
    TF100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Verdog
    Leslies has it online for $99 and matched the price in the store, I just picked one up.
    I called my local Leslie's yesterday and wanted to pick one up. Talked to two different people there and they both said they don't match their online prices.

How did you get them to match the price?
    24' x 52" AGP = 13.5k gallons
    Dynamo 2.0 HP pump,Sand Dollar sand filter
    Polaris 65 vacuum (good when there are a ton of leaves on bottom), Pool Rover Jr. (LOVE it, but power box dead right now), AquaCritter (an excellent suction side cleaner)

4. Back To Top    #4

Well, I went ahead and ordered online and figured I'd see if there were any valid coupon codes that would work with it. I found code 11051C for $10 off a $75 purchase. And it worked, so I got the AquaCritter for $89.99 + plus tax (which I would have had in the store) and shipping was free. So it came to $99.74 total shipped. Not bad. Local Leslie's has it for $169.99 plus tax

Wish I had the money to buy a bunch and put them on Ebay
    24' x 52" AGP = 13.5k gallons
    Dynamo 2.0 HP pump,Sand Dollar sand filter
    Polaris 65 vacuum (good when there are a ton of leaves on bottom), Pool Rover Jr. (LOVE it, but power box dead right now), AquaCritter (an excellent suction side cleaner)