I'm brand new here so I hope I post this in the right forum. I have an Aqua Rite salt generator and it sopped generating chlorine. The display works and I can go through the diagnostic numbers but none of the lights are on, not even the power light.
I found a post on this forum that explains what the numbers are:
1. Pool temperature (xx degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
2. Cell voltage (typically 22.0 to 25.0 volts when chlorine is being generated, otherwise 30-35V)
3. Cell current (typically 4.50 to 7.80 amps when chlorine is being generated, otherwise 0 amps)
4. Desired Output % ("0P" -- "100P" depending on knob position or input from remote pool automation controller)
5. Instant salinity ( -xxxx ppm or -x.xx grams/Liter)
6. Product name sent to the pool automation control display ("AL-0" which signifies "Aqua Rite")
7. Software revision level (r1.xx)
I wrote down the numbers from my controller:
7. r 1.40
And the salt level is 3200. It looks like the voltage is way too low. Anybody had this problem before? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Appreciate any help.