online purchase

drg

Jun 24, 2011
The wife said go ahead so I am..Looking for above ground pool 18'..Not to many suppliers around the KC area so Im going to venture to the online world...Anybody purchase from online suppliers? Need some recommendations on who to buy from and not to buy from...And if you want to list what pool name / or brand to look at feel free to do so...Thanks for all the help and happy swimming :party:

We bought ours from ProPools, but have also purchased many items from PCPools, SPProducts, Leisure Pools, PoolWarehouse, PoolProducts, etc.

NWMNMom said:
We bought ours from ProPools, but have also purchased many items from PCPools, SPProducts, Leisure Pools, PoolWarehouse, PoolProducts, etc.
I see in your profile you have a Wilbar pool..That brand was one of my choices, any regrets on the Wilbar

If you're not too picky, another option is Craigslist. Hubby and I managed to get a pool installer (we called around until we found one willing) to help us excavate and level for less than he would charge for a full install.. we helped him and he ended up staying to help us get the liner in since it moved along pretty quickly w/our help.

I'm sure a lot of installers wouldn't want to tackle a used pool but we had everything double checked washed and ready to go. Might be another option for you to consider.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.