Just had a 24x48 above ground pool installed this past Tuesday 6/21/11. Used water hose to fill so it was finally full yesterday around 6pm. Poured 6 bags of 40lbs pool salt in. I think it needed 7 but didnt want to risk it being to high. I was curious at 11pm and used a salt test strip to test the salt level. It read "5" which was a little low. I beleive it needs to be at "5.4" some one correct me here? Also, what else do I need to put in the pool? Do I use shock, do I need to buy acid? algaecide? ph? anything? I have no clue what Im doing. Im just taking it day by day, but would really like to swim in my new pool this weekend. just really scared Im going to mess it all up. PLEASE HELP..