Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: easytouch 4 or 8 relay?

1. Back To Top    #1

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

easytouch 4 or 8 relay?

i am about to order the equipment for a new pool. i am going with the easytouch with intellichlor. I have to admit, i am a little fuzzy on whether the 4 function will suffice or if i should just go for the 8.

the pool is 20x42 with a swimout and stairs 2 skimmers, 2 main drains, 8 returns
    4 deck jets
    2 intellibrite pool lights
    polaris 9300xi robot
    i would like the ability to add a heater and solar in the near future
    and will likely rough in for a couple of patio lights (intellibrite?)

so is the 4 good enough for these plans? or are there other considerations i am missing?

20x47' double roman vinyl liner pool. Pentair EasyTouch 8PSC-IC40, 011018 Pentair IntelliFlo, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Filter CCP420, Pentair 120V IntelliBrite LED, Cleardeck indeck solar reel, 530 sq' solar system Polaris 9300xi robot, Interfab Turbotwister slide, S.R. Smith T7 diving board, deck jets vinyl-liner-pool-build-in-ontario-canada-new-pictures-t30213.html

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: easytouch 4 or 8 relay?

Just keep in mind that no one ever says, "I wish I had gotten less functions". Even if you don't use them all now, it's easier to get them now, than to add them later.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit