Rust on/in Pebble Sheen

Shane1

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 29, 2010
Buckeye, AZ 85326
I have a pebble sheen pool that I found a small rust spot in. It's about the size of a dime, maybe a little smaller. The repair tech is coming out tomorrow to check it out/fix it. Everything is under warranty so I'm not to worried about it, just kind of wondering what all is involved with the repair. Theres not much info by way of google.
TIA

They may just scrape it out and not bother patching; I get those occasionally in my pool, and they're usually from something like a bobby pin or BB sitting on the bottom of the pool. They fade without any help, in my experience, but a little AA would speed it up.

OK so I just put 2 and 2 together and figured out where my rust spot probably came from. A while back I used a wire wheel and cordless drill to remove some scaling I had around my water line tile. I'm thinking several pieces of wire fell into the pool while using this method. The vacuum sucked most of it up but that one lone strand got into a good spot and didnt get removed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.