Praise the lord and pass the ammunition! The forum is back!

Re: Praise the lord and pass the ammunition! The forum is b

I'm currently investigating what happened. The database slowed way way way down, so that thing which should have taken fractions of a second were taking several minutes. However, I don't yet know what caused the problem.

The forum was down briefly again around 10 minutes or so ago. First it gave an SQL error saying there were too many connections. Then it came to the TFP home page saying the site was down and to try again in a few minutes. After a few 5 minutes, the site was back up.

Yeah, things got 'flucky' last night, but I figured that one of the mods finally realized that I don't know anything a bout pools, I've never seen nor even swam in one and pulled the plug on me (but I do stay at Holiday Inn Express often :lol: )

I found something and fixed it, though I'm not at all sure it was the real problem. Hopefully this will prevent these symptoms from repeating.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.