pool fill level

dumb question for anyone who has a pool like this.

Bestway 18' x 48" (exact same as the intex steel frame pools)

http://www.sears.ca/product/bestway-18-diam-above-ground-pool-kit/606-000763193-11908

I was noticing last night that my water level is nowhere near what it shows in the picture (not that I should go by the picture). The water is only about 1" above the return, and the instructions just show a picture of where to fill it, which is not a very good illustration, it just a rectangle with a wavy line through it.. :?

So if anyone who has this type of pool could enlighten me on what the maximum fill level.

Cheers

Splash out is far less when the pool is 1-2" below the top of the fake tile pattern. Much much less than when it's higher so we're keeping it low this year. We also used pool noodles cut to the size of the cutouts and zip tied on to help block some of the splash out. They seem to work ok, but I think the lower water level is more effective.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.