FamilyPoolFun.com Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramar

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Nov 10, 2010
Sault Ontario
Just wanted to provide a review for the pool dealer I purchased my AGP from: FamilPoolFun.com, located in Minnesota.

I bought the Sharkline 20’ Matrix (Odyssey model with this dealer) resin pool, this included gorilla pad, cove, upgrade to liner, Pentair 1HP pump with 150lb sand filter, deck ladder and typical maintenance kit.

Everything having to do with this company was great, no problems at all:
- website is very well done, intuitive with lots of options to customize your pool pkg
- great variety of products
- website also has a lot of pool models and the final pkg can be purchased directly online via credit card or Pay Pal
- they have an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau, which they link to
- upon ordering I received several automated emails outlining the confirmation process, I appreciated this as it indicated professionalism and that there really was someone at the other end
- the company contacted me the next day and the order was finalized
- shipping was super fast
- the pkg came on a large skid and was shrink wrapped very well
- all the boxes came in good condition
- all the components were noted on how many should have been shipped, nothing was missing
- the company also provided documents for how the entire purchase process would work, what I should do (inspect and count all items, etc)
- they told me if there was any problems installing to call them and their staff would help

All in all I’m very satisfied with this pool dealer, I would recommend them and I have since purchased more items from them.

I would like to add my review of this company that I just did business with also and was absolutely not satisfied with them they emailed me the wrong tracking number did not tell me it was a split shipment and when I called to get info on this all I got was a runaround from a VERY uninformed secretary that just blew smoke then the owner called me a liar that I had received the cover when I talked to them when the fact was that all I did was call to ask why I didn't get a call back as promised. They don't deserve a A+ rating with anyone and won't be getting any of my business again.

Also would like to add they have 77 BBB complaints in the last 3 years and 30 in the last year and most of those were with problems with customer service or problems with products they sell "buyer beware" and the A+ rating definately is not right as I just had my order checked and it came incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.