Polaris 360 or the 180?

Jun 20, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm about to get a Polaris 360 because my pool doesn't have the booster pump required for the 180. I was wondering if I should just go ahead and install the booster pump in order to have the 180 or is the 360 going to do just as good of a job?

Thanks,
Tom

I have a polaris 280 with a booster. it does a great job, runs twice daily for about 1.5 hrs total. We have not noticed any negligable difference in our power consumption. Now the up front costs were more with the booster and a dedicated pressure line, but the only thing we have noticed is how clean the pool is! :goodjob:

I am going to go with the Polaris 360. I want to also replace the manual valve on the line so that my Aqualink RS can turn the valve to the appropriate setting for a short time each day.

Anyone experienced with the Jandy automated systems that I could add another valve to the system and set up the Polaris 360 as one of my Aux buttons?

UPDATE!

I went with the Polaris 360 from Pool Supply World. Also sprung for an additional bag so I could sweep while the other dries.

I must say this thing is AMAZING and it's the coolest thing in my pool. I have used the manual vacuum head for my pool twice since I moved in and already appreciate this little machine's work.

My 4 year old asked "Can I ride it next time we go swimming?" :lol: :shock: :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.