Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to find pool parts

1. Back To Top    #1

How to find pool parts

I bought my pool in 2002 and the place that I bought it from has long ago closed up shop. I have tried searching online for parts but have not had any luck. The pool is a Prestige 27' and I am trying to find the top rail caps for it. Can anyone help a big ole dummy out and tell me where I might find these at?
    27' Round AG, 17,200 gallons, sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How to find pool parts

It sorta looks to me from a cursory search that Prestige is part of the Doughboy line. And if so, this is the page you want to search. http://www.doughboy-pools.com/ServiceSu ... pport.aspx Need to know the width of your top rails.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: How to find pool parts

Thanks Richard. I can not get them to even answer my emails.May just have to go to a local, forgive me for saying this.......POOL STORE.....and see if they can tell me anything
    27' Round AG, 17,200 gallons, sand filter