Jun 22, 2011
We purchased an Intex 24'x52" Ultra-Frame pool last year. This is the 4th one we have had over time and until this one, not one issue. However, upon setting up this HUGE pool and filling it, we discovered a tear near a seam.The tear is about 3 1/2", now :hammer: . We purchased an Intex patch kit, but I am terrified it won't hold because of where it is. Does anyone know if you can put a drop-in liner into an existing pool like these? The Intex replacament liner is $450, but I can purchase a drop-in for about $150.

The trick would be holding the liner in place. If you can figure out how to secure the liner without tearing it may work. Is this the 1st time you have set it up? Try contacting Intex customer service and maybe they can do something for you.

No, we set it up last year with no trouble at all. Intex Customer Service has been useless. They were rude and acted as if I stood there with a knife and cut it or something. The ONLY thing they would say was that it had a 1 year warranty. I didn't purchase it through them and didn't have any kind of extension on it so basically it was my problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.