Kreepy Krawler Question

kooly1

Jun 21, 2011
Just got a Kreepy Krawler in the mail today. I read the reviews and people really liked it so I decided to invest.

First picture shows my first issue: It doesn't stay flat on the ground. It lifts up a little bit, I would like to know a way to fix this.

Second picture is my pool as a whole, second issue is that it sometimes gets stuck in the corner of the stairs at the top left of the picture.

Third picture is my setup. I do not have an extra vacuum port (or at least none that I'm aware of). I have 1 pool skimmer and 2 returns. Wondering if I'm missing something basically or I overlooked it.

My dad used to do all of the pool maintenance. Unfortunately he passed away and I have to take over his tasks, which is why I joined the forum. I appreciate the input in advance!

Attachments

• 1308691212962.jpg
    1308691212962.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 1308691227148.jpg
    1308691227148.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 1308691178493.jpg
    1308691178493.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 80
kooly1 said:
Just got a Kreepy Krawler in the mail today. I read the reviews and people really liked it so I decided to invest.

First picture shows my first issue: It doesn't stay flat on the ground. It lifts up a little bit, I would like to know a way to fix this.

You'll need to adjust the weights on that first section of hose. Just move them away from the vacuum itself. Keep messing with them until it sits flat.

Second picture is my pool as a whole, second issue is that it sometimes gets stuck in the corner of the stairs at the top left of the picture.

It will do this from time to time. They move in random patterns, so getting stuck might be part of the lack of weight adjustment.

Third picture is my setup. I do not have an extra vacuum port (or at least none that I'm aware of). I have 1 pool skimmer and 2 returns. Wondering if I'm missing something basically or I overlooked it.

Take the white adapter and screw it into your skimmer hole, then plug the hose in, with regulator in place. Be sure to shut the main drain off so you have full suction from the skimmer.

Be sure to watch that 10 minute how-to video it came with. It will help iron out all of the minor adjustments it needs to work as intended.

My dad used to do all of the pool maintenance. Unfortunately he passed away and I have to take over his tasks, which is why I joined the forum. I appreciate the input in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.