LifeTime Supporter
Jun 1, 2011
Northern Maryland (near Delaware)
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Ok, so they were on sale for $5 and I bought one to replace my badmitton racket I hit Cicada killers with. Well I touched a fly in the house, kazamm, 2 AA batteries this thing works. Then a mosquito. I thought it was gimmick. My wife said I am glad you got a useful toy for fathers day.

Duct Tape, my return hose sprung a leak, so I duct taped it until I can get a replacement, only been in service 4 months. Will replace tomorrow and then plan out PVC.

I've got like 5 of them. One of the best inventions I've seen in my lifetime. Intel went all crazy with their microprocessors. I'm just as entertained by a low voltage tennis racket to kill mosquitoes.

None of mine have run out. But, if you let kids play with them, it occupies them for hours, so in that case I could see needing to replace them weekly. But yeah, none of mine have run out and I got mine last summer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.