Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
It was JasonLion's 20,000th post. Wow! :party:

For the newbies, Jason has been a mainstay on this forum from it's inception. When SeanB first started the forum, Jason's participation was immediate, prolific and precise.

If I remember, he was quickly asked by Sean to be Mod or Special Contributor but as the forum grew rapidly, Jason filled in and helped Sean as co-administrator. (I may not have the details perfect but I'm not far off.)

A couple of years ago, Sean wanted to help his daughter pursue a professional singing career and decided to leave the forum. I purchased it from him but not before Jason and I had spoken and we agreed that Jason would become forum administrator.

His responsibilities include the ENTIRE scope of keeping this forum online. Have you ever noticed how practically glitch-free TFP runs 24/7?

A couple of years or so ago, I had stupidly let the test kit website domain name expire and the vultures quickly scooped it up and we were shut down and locked out. Within 3 hours, Jason had TFTestkits back up and running on the net and, aside from the domain name change, we never missed a beat. To me, it was a remarkable display of computer skills.

He does all the computer work silently at TFP. He virtually never has to shut down the site for maintenance and, with STUNNING police work from the mods, has made this forum perhaps one of the most spam-free, informative and enjoyable forums on the net.

All that on top of the accurate, concise help he offers to all of us here.......20,000 times!
That's double our next most frequent poster.

So, hats off to you, Jason....Well Done! :cheers:

PS - Jason uses the Lifetime Membership donations to pay for everything associated with keeping TFP on the net. His time, domain name licenses, ISP providers are handled completely through your lifetime membership donations. If he or this forum has given you your money's worth, you might consider joining the Lifetime Group

Thank you Jason. You have helped me personally tons of times by responding to my questions directly (and patiently). Not to mention all the great info I get to take advantage of when you answer all the others. And I agree with Dave - this is a superbly organized and run site!

I find it very approriate that this is the first post I read after making my donation. With all the money the forum and the pool calculator has saved me it only seemed right to finally give back.

Definitely the most professional and helpful forum I have ever visited.
We probably wouldn't have decided to build our pool without the help we saw available here.
It definitely would not have been as "Trouble Free".
Thank you Jason!, :salut:

John

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Congratulations?!? This guy is nothing but a postwh*re!

No, just kidding. Every post I've seen has been cogent, brimming with information, and dead-eye accurate.

Heavens forfend he shuffle off this mortal coil, but if he does, I recommend jarring up his brain (in a CYA 60 solution) and wiring it up to the forum server. ^_^

Thank you Jason!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.