A Very Special Post Just Appeared on the Forum

Even to someone as new as I am, it is obvious that you are invaluable to this forum Jason. And in more ways than one. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and gained a lot by coming here. The forum has certainly earned the donation I'll be making soon after this post.

Hats off to you Sir for helping so many and keeping this place alive and well. Congrats on 20K and hoping to see you post another 20 thousand.

Jason.

He helps virtually everybody with his broad pool expertise; obviously has mad computer skillz; and while some might have, I've not yet seen him lose his cool. Once upon a time I sent him a PM asking how the heck he got so smart. His reply was frank and humble. Although I'm pushing 60 this year, I hope when (or more likely if) I grow up I can have some of Jason's ability.

Please allow me to add my thanks to the long list of those congratulating 20K.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jason.

I was lucky enough to find this forum just after buying a house with a pool and Jason and the others here have helped me through all the issues that I've encountered with the pool. Never had green water, never been pool stored. Keeping the pool sparkly has been easy, yes, trouble free! THANKS

Before TFP existed I joined "The PoolForum" back in Aug. 06' which was when we were thinking about putting a pool in. The PoolForum went virtually dead when Sean created this site and I moved with it and joined in June 07'. Following our pool completion in May 07' I followed all the recommendations and advice give here by Jason and others and have never had one problem or issue with my pool...not a ONE!

I too, commend Jason for his valuable knowledge, advice and professionalism. Without this site and his help I'd probably be standing in line in some pool store waiting to be told how to take care of my pool issues; wrongly of course!

Thanks Again, Jason. :cheers:

Congratulations Jason -
It's rare to stumble upon a forum that is so full of usable information and helpful participants - thank you for your continued efforts! I don't think I've ever contributed money to a forum before, but within days of filtering through the information here, I felt an obligation to support TFP. I'm proud to be a member!

(another)Jason

Three cheers for you, Jason. Your hard work is very much appreciated.

If you ever find yourself heading through mid-Missouri, let me know: drinks on me. (I'll ask a super-tricky pool question, so I know it's you.)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.