Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ultra frame pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Ultra frame pool

Hi My landlady just bought a ultra frame pool..And she made my husband put it up, using sand to level it.We told her not to..But she woulnt listen.. So now the pool is all set to go..But question is...Is it safe? Or should we take it down???

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: Ultra frame pool

Are we talking 1 inch of sand on one side and 3.......... feet............ of sand on the other or what? How much out of level was the ground to start with? At any rate, I wouldn't be in it during the first good rain!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

he put a couple bags of sand down.. Not sure about the inches..Sorry! And the ground wasnt even that much out of level! and when the kids go in it i noticed it sways a bit!

4. Back To Top    #4
    SouthWest Alabama

A couple of bags of sand isn't going to affect the stability any at all. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit