Installation of my Intex Ultra AGB

Jun 19, 2011
I put together my Intex Ultra Frame AGP yesterday and filled it. I watched the water fill and moved the legs as needed to keep things plumb. What I didn't prepare for was the last foot or so of water really caused my legs to get a little out of wack where the "T" meets the leg, the T is kind of pushed in and there seems like a ton of force on it. I'm only about a 1/2 inch off all the way around the pool so I don't think being level is the problem. Is this going to be a big concern? Just about all of them are like this and it seems like the middle of the pool is pushing out on the legs quite a bit.

Attachments

• photoup1.JPG
    photoup1.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 215
Maybe the feet are too close? Can a big burly person lift a little while a less burly person pulls the feet out an inch or whatever is needed? It isn't easy but it can be done. We did our leg fixing that way, I got to be the leg puller cuz my burliness is kinda lacking...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.