Goldsboro, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
There are two Pentair multi-color lights in my pool. Since I bought the house with the pool, I am not sure what model they are. There is a regular light switch with the pool equipment that turns them on. Sometimes when I turn them on they stay one color. Sometimes they change colors together. One time just one of them changed colors and the other one stayed the same color and eventually they were the same color and started changing together. :blah:

My question is, how can I control the pattern and what they do? Is there a way to control the color they are constantly or the pattern? Thanks!

Ahh, that explains the rapid relay clicking sounds (and slow response time) when I select a color or mode on my Pentair Mobile Touch remote: the panel is actually turning the power off and on a certain number of times to select the color/mode.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.