Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello to all swimmers.

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello to all swimmers.

I'm new to the fourm and would like a little help from some one who has experience with SWG. I purchased and installed a Haward Aqurite Goldline for up to 40,000 gallons. My pool is 30,000 gollons so I figured this should be fine. Just have a question about the displays when the diagnistic button is pushed. I read the manual and the best I can make of it is the 1st display is the salt PPM and the second is temperture, the last is for cell size. I can't find what the rest are, anyone know? Thanks, KP.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello to all swimmers.

temp
    voltage
    amperage
    desired output
    instant salt reading (comes up with a dash before the # to differentiate with default
    product code
    software revision
    back to default
    26x16 rockwood keyhole vynil inground, waterway cartridge filter and swg, variable speed pentair pump, extra large skimmer with 2 main drains in deep end and 2 returns,Rheem raypack 206 natural gas heater, hayward tigershark qc robot. Being installed in late may early june. Woot!

3. Back To Top    #3

Oh and welcome!
    26x16 rockwood keyhole vynil inground, waterway cartridge filter and swg, variable speed pentair pump, extra large skimmer with 2 main drains in deep end and 2 returns,Rheem raypack 206 natural gas heater, hayward tigershark qc robot. Being installed in late may early june. Woot!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you very much, I would have never figured it out. The manual does not explain all that and I installed it myself so I was out in the cold.