Help with Compupool CPSC16

smayoo

Jun 16, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Hey everyone,
I'm new here but I've been lurking the forums since last summer before my pool was installed. I'm having trouble with my Compupool CPSC 16.

The troubles I've been having have been with the actual unit itself working. I have my pump on a timer, it's on 10 hours a day in different intervals worked through a GE Digital Time Switch and the Compupool is connected to the same switch as the pump. My electrician set it up as it was in the diagram that came with it. I expected that when the pump would turn on so would the Compupool, which happens. But everytime the Compupool turns on all the lights turn on. Whenever the timer turns off the Computer turns off completely and when it turns on again it does this again with the time reset.

Each time it turns on all the lights stay on, and I know it's not generating any chlorine. I haven't been able to find anything about why all the lights would be...

Thanks for the help guys! Let me know if I should post any more information.

I haven't been able to find a support line for compupool in NA, the one that's on mine doesn't work anymore and there isn't one on their website from what I can see... I'm going to check out the battery that sounds like a good reason, thanks. Yeah I have a copy, haha it's pretty much engraved in my head now.

I have the CPSC24 which should be similar to yours. Mine is connected to the pump timer as well. As far as I can tell, mine does not have a clock battery or it is not working, yet my SWG works fine. When the pump goes off, so does my unit. When the pump comes on, it goes on but the time is reset to 12:00 each time.

What lights are you talking about coming on? The only lights that should be on are the Power On and one of the Polarity lights. If any other light is on, then you are having a fault as indicated by that light - low salt, over salt, or water flow.

BTW, I just tried the phone number (888)-989-7258 and got through to them. Are you dialing 888 and not 800 out of habit?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.