Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Big Thanks!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Big Thanks!!

Big thank you to this board and all of those who have helped!! I panicked at first (never owned a pool) and after some reading and advice from a few on here I am up and running with all good levels so far. I was thinking this was going to be a headache but so far with your help it's been a breeze. Only have to sort out my SWCG issues now and I will be good to go! Thanks again and expect my lifetime support membership soon!

Also to any newbies like me if you have questions, go read in Pool School and it will probably be in there. I have asked several questions so far and all of them have been answered by a little reading.
    31,000G IG vinyl 20X40 True L. Hayward 1.5 superpump, Autopilot Pool Pilot Digital SWG, Hayward Model S244T 300lb sand filter, TF100 kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Big Thanks!!

Thanks, that's what we're all about. Helping folks who are in the same boat we were a while back!
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit