Newbie " very concerned "

CON

May 12, 2011
I bought my first pool this year.
I have followed the direction found on this forum and ask a few questions
I now have water so clear that I can see the entire bottom of the pool in each bubble when I stir the water.I am very concerned that my water is too clear and clean.I didn't know water could even look like the water I now have in my little pool.I still have a ways to go to get my CYA up to target but really guys, I have never seen water so clear. The sun is not shining here now. I can't wait to see the water in the sunshine....I gotta go ... I think I am going to cry :cheers:

Yeah, I hate it when everything is stable and the water is practically invisible. The other day I went out on the patio to smoke and thought I'd lost a bunch of water - it was the reflection of the pool coving; made it look like I was about 8" low.

It's terrible when there's nothing to do with the pool but swim.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well just a follow up post . Its been a couple months since I posted that my pool was clear.I have been able to maintain the pool with ease so far. I probably test too much but that's just the way I am. Still tweaking a bit on the run time of the SWG and using a little bleach for a quick fix but overall things are still going well with my little pool. Thanks to this forum I am very happy. I now find it amusing when I hear people talk about their pools. They have no idea what they are doing or what the ol pool store is doing to them. Knowledge is very important. THANKS !! :cheers:

joshs2000ss said:
I just came back in the house from turning off the pump for the night, and I found myself just standing there, staring at the water. Completely crystal clear. I guess there's something positive about knowing you have control of at least one thing in your life. :)
Amen! :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.