Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: www.poolpartsonline.com

1. Back To Top    #1

www.poolpartsonline.com

I just wanted to say that I had to buy a new flow sensor for our Jandy AquaPure 1400 system and these guys were absolutely wonderful. When I ordered the part, they had a question, we sent photos of the unit and they recommended the correct one. Shipping was good and the customer service is out of this world! You can only communicate via e-mail, and I was leary at first - but they will correspond with you until you are satisfied.

If you need a part, check them out!
    Mandy
    20,000 gallon fiberglass inground pool * Hayward sand filter and pump * Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG * Jandy Aqualink Control System

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: www.poolpartsonline.com

Thanks for recommending this retailer! I might need to buy some parts soon, so I'm checking the reviews)
    Intex Ultra Frame 18' x 52"
    8500 gal.
    Intex 633T Cartridge Filter & Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: www.poolpartsonline.com

I just wanted to throw a plug in for these guys. I ordered a couple of Hayward directional jets a few days ago. They sent 1 wrong part, but when I sent them an email about the incorrect shipment, they responded within minuets and are sending out the correct part right away. No fussing about returning the wrong item; they just said to keep it and they'll send out the right part. They were very easy to deal with. I'll definitely be using these guys again.

-stephen
    23KG 16x32 gunite, 120 sqft cartridge filter, 768 sqft solar panels, CircuPool RJ45 SWG