Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

1. Back To Top    #1

I just wanted to say that I had to buy a new flow sensor for our Jandy AquaPure 1400 system and these guys were absolutely wonderful. When I ordered the part, they had a question, we sent photos of the unit and they recommended the correct one. Shipping was good and the customer service is out of this world! You can only communicate via e-mail, and I was leary at first - but they will correspond with you until you are satisfied.

If you need a part, check them out!
    20,000 gallon fiberglass inground pool * Hayward sand filter and pump * Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG * Jandy Aqualink Control System

2. Back To Top    #2

Thanks for recommending this retailer! I might need to buy some parts soon, so I'm checking the reviews)
    Intex Ultra Frame 18' x 52"
    8500 gal.
    Intex 633T Cartridge Filter & Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I just wanted to throw a plug in for these guys. I ordered a couple of Hayward directional jets a few days ago. They sent 1 wrong part, but when I sent them an email about the incorrect shipment, they responded within minuets and are sending out the correct part right away. No fussing about returning the wrong item; they just said to keep it and they'll send out the right part. They were very easy to deal with. I'll definitely be using these guys again.

23KG 16x32 gunite, 120 sqft cartridge filter, 768 sqft solar panels, CircuPool RJ45 SWG