Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone used this fountain for aereation?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone used this fountain for aereation?

Hello everyone!

Has anyone used this fountain for aereation? Any comments on this? Thinking of buying it once i get off work and using it to raise pH while i adjust TA.

http://tinyurl.com/Solar-Fountain

Thanks!
    Suley, West Hills, CA
    IG 23000 Gallons with IG Spa Gunite plaster, Pentair Intelliflo VS 3HP, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 420 Cartridge filter, Teledyne Laars One series 400,000 BTU Nat Gas Heater, Hayward Max Flo 1HP Single Speed Spa pump, Noisy Spa blower, Dolphin Deluxe 4 robotic vacuum.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone used this fountain for aereation?

That looks like it would work just fine if you can find an appropriate place to put it.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Anyone used this fountain for aereation?

Brought the tiny lil thing and it is working great so far!

I aereated using the fountain and my spa jets and was able to get the pH up to 7.5 from 7.2 in a matter of a few hours!
    Suley, West Hills, CA
    IG 23000 Gallons with IG Spa Gunite plaster, Pentair Intelliflo VS 3HP, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 420 Cartridge filter, Teledyne Laars One series 400,000 BTU Nat Gas Heater, Hayward Max Flo 1HP Single Speed Spa pump, Noisy Spa blower, Dolphin Deluxe 4 robotic vacuum.