Pool is so clear I thought I was losing water!

Hey all. I'm new to posting here but I've been reading and lurking since last summer. I've started the BBB method this summer and am so thankful for this site.

Our pool water is so clear now that yesterday afternoon I could see a perfect reflection of the skimmer bracket and thought the pool was losing water. Boy was I glad when I went out there and saw it was only a reflection!

I've gotten so many great tips and tricks from this site.

Thanks, everyone!

pesto_osu said:
Hey all. I'm new to posting here but I've been reading and lurking since last summer. I've started the BBB method this summer and am so thankful for this site.

Our pool water is so clear now that yesterday afternoon I could see a perfect reflection of the skimmer bracket and thought the pool was losing water. Boy was I glad when I went out there and saw it was only a reflection!

I've gotten so many great tips and tricks from this site.

Thanks, everyone!

Another satisfied member! Gotta ask you this...is it difficult? Is it a lot of hard work?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.