Thanks to you all, my pool is the clearest i have ever seen! Today finally the FC came down to 8.5 with CC <0.5 and i measured the pH at 7.8-7.9.
My TA has shot up to 140 and I poured MA to bring the pH down to about 7.2-7.3.
My questions are:
1) How long do i have to wait to test the water after adding MA?
2) I run the pump at high for like ten minutes and then set the dolphin free to mix water. Is this an acceptable way to mix MA or chlorine or should the pump run constantly for some time after the additions? If yes then how long?
3) To bring down TA, do i have to areate to bring pH up again before the next addition of MA? Or can i keep the pH at around 7.2 till TA falls?
4) How do i areate in my pool/spa as i dont have any fountains, waterfalls, etc?
5) Can I start using calhypo to add CH (and chlorine) since mine is low?
Thanks in advance!