Landscaping Around an Intex Pool

I posted mine recently. I worked on this one a little bit at a time. Now the plants around it have matured and are a good size. And dboshibby, they say home is where the heart is, and I say your heart is all over that pool area! Very nice!

All I can say is WOW! I've got a lot of work to do If I want compete with both of your setups! I've decided to upgrade to an 18' X 52" Ultra Frame Intex pool for next so I'm going to do a better job leveling for a more permanent setup. My current pool is about 3inches off on one side. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 109B2627.gif
    109B2627.gif
    212.6 KB · Views: 1,104
Hey, you should have seen mine the first year! Did not know what I was going to do with that big empty spot in my backyard when the pool came down. So.....I enlisted the dear husband (and he has been in the plant nursery business for 30 years), so I had a big advantage with the planting! You have to start somewhere, but have a vision! It will come together!

:whoot: We just put the deck up around my 12x24x52 Intex Ultra Frame rectangle aboveground pool that we put into the ground. Here are some pictures. Still need to work on all the way around with the deck, and fix it up better for the felter and pump.

DSC00589.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The ground cover is a landscape fabric. I do not know if others can purchase this particular kind or not. My husband is in the nursery industry, and he can purchase certain items wholesale. The material is porous, so rain and splashing water is absorbed. It prevents weeds from growing through and is pulled taut and then fastened to the ground. I will ask him tomorrow what it is called specifically, and let you know the name of it. Sorry for the delay in reading your post.

That's what I thought it was. Thanks. I have the blue tarp underneath my intex sticking out and it looks ugly! The landscape fabric looks much more natural there. I'm thinking of how to do things a little differently next season!

I asked my husband and he says that you can order online from a company called AM Leonard. You can google search and find their web address. It comes in different sizes and you can have it shipped to your home. Good luck:)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.