Please point me to a schematic diagram

ForeverNewbie

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 11, 2011
Hinsdale, IL
I am still in the researching phase. If I chose a pool, like the one in my signature, what do all the hookups look like? What hooks up to what, and where?? Is there any diagrams of what I could expect, and how much room I would need to house such mechanics?

You can look at this on Intex pools and by looking at the pictures in thee posts you'll see how every thing is hooked up.

It's basically Outlet from pool >> Pump >> Filter >> swcg >> inlet to pool. THere are several combo units that Intex has that group the components together but they're still hooked up like that.

Welcome!. There is not one standard pool, plumbing configuration. It really depends on the type of pool, filter and sanitation method you choose. Review page 12 in the manual link listed below to see a pool setup with all the options. Your pool builder wil be responsible for all the plumbing and connections but it does pay to be educated. I would spend your time now reading Pool School to learn about the different methods to sanitize your pool and trying to find a reputable builder.

http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals/Manual239.pdf

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.