Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Please point me to a schematic diagram

Please point me to a schematic diagram

I am still in the researching phase. If I chose a pool, like the one in my signature, what do all the hookups look like? What hooks up to what, and where?? Is there any diagrams of what I could expect, and how much room I would need to house such mechanics?
    I am looking at getting 16x48 intex AGP 5061 gal, intex sand filter,
    pentair rainbow vaccum, intex SWG

Yes, I copied this off of another user's sig, but I have to start somewhere to begin to understand. I like the pics of the pool this user, jsf0656, has.

Re: Please point me to a schematic diagram

You can look at this on Intex pools and by looking at the pictures in thee posts you'll see how every thing is hooked up.

It's basically Outlet from pool >> Pump >> Filter >> swcg >> inlet to pool. THere are several combo units that Intex has that group the components together but they're still hooked up like that.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 1.5hp Dynamo pump. 24" Pentair Sand Dollar Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit
    You can stop SLAMing your pool when you pass the OCLT (You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & You have .5ppm CC's or less) & your water is clear.

Re: Please point me to a schematic diagram

Welcome!. There is not one standard pool, plumbing configuration. It really depends on the type of pool, filter and sanitation method you choose. Review page 12 in the manual link listed below to see a pool setup with all the options. Your pool builder wil be responsible for all the plumbing and connections but it does pay to be educated. I would spend your time now reading Pool School to learn about the different methods to sanitize your pool and trying to find a reputable builder.

http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals/Manual239.pdf
    In ground 15 X 33 10,400 gal. Fiberglass
    Two Returns, Two main drains, One skimmer
    Aqua Logic SWG, Hayward TriStar 1.5HP
    Hayward C3025 (325 sq /ft) Cartirdge Filter
    Solar Heater (Details at http://www.bakerlabs.com/solar)