Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Asahi Pools

1. Back To Top    #1

Bucyrus, Ohio

Asahi Pools

Does anyone know anything about this manufacturer? Also the pool is 24ft round and the liner that comes with it is only me that sounds really thin..think upgrading for $95.00 to a 20 ML is a good idea?
    Pool size: 15' X 48" AG vinyl liner, 5300 gallons, Hayward S166T filter and 1hp pump

2. Back To Top    #2
    Darlington, SC

Re: Asahi Pools

I have one. No complaints here-going on 12 years. they are also Rebranded to other store brands also. Mighty Sun is the same as Asahi.
    24' x52" Sharkline Venture (May 2016) ABG (13,500)
    Hayward S180T15932S --Sand filter/ Flo-Matrix pump pack
    Aquatrol-RJ SWG-- Nitelighter NLMC
    Pool Rover -- Poolskim --
    Duraspa G2- Premium hot tub --Rotomold style

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Asahi Pools

I picked up a 18x33 oval used in good condition with a new liner , I recessed it 2' and am in the deck building process now , the website for their pools have parts if you need and I have no complaints about the product at all except the directions for an oval are useless the top and bottom rails are different sizes and have nothing stating which go where nor description on how to install them , it took a few minutes to figure it out but the completed job looks great ! Enjoy your new pool and post pictures when you can!
    18'x33'x52" AGP / recessed w/ Hayward 1.5 hp &150 gpm Hayward Extreme cartridge filter , wide mouth skimmer . TF100 test kit.
    Breaux Bridge La.