The Waterfall turns on at 3am and can't find out why.

Feb 19, 2011
The Waterfall turns on at 3am. I have the AquaLink RS8 All Button and have scrolled through the menu looking for that 3am program, but I can not find it or any reason why the waterfall is coming on a 3am. I would like the water fall to come on for an hour at 7pm only. I have the manual and with a friend stepped through the menu a bunch of times but neither of us can figure out why we can’t find the 3am program and change it.
Can anyone help?
Thank You All.

Does the unit know the correct time now?

My Aqualink (not sure what one) has a Cancel button, next to menu. I was told to always Cancel before adding anything new into a Group program setup. So that is, "Cancel", then it will say something line "Programs group A is running now, cancel all programs or cancel equipment programs?" then you can select the waterfall and cancel all programs running now. Then go to the Menu button and set up the new program, but be sure that the unit knows the right time.

You can try this, but will have to reprogram everything, not just the waterfall operation..

4.2.3 Resetting the System
MENU > SYSTEM SETUP > CLEAR MEMORY
To remove all labeling, programming, assignments, and
temperature settings, press the MENU button, use the
arrow keys to scroll to SYSTEM SETUP and press ENTER.
Scroll to CLEAR MEMORY and press ENTER

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.