HELP! Just bought used 27' x 52" Patriot Eldorado Pool

snyder5

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 11, 2011
Bought a used 27' x 52" Patriot Eldorado Pool. I need to buy a new liner and it is beaded. I really need some help to know if I can used an overlap? If not, someone told me that this pool may be an Ether Williams Pool? Why, I have no idea, apparently Delair produced both? If it is, do I have to have a "special" beaded liner or can I use regular beaded or just go overlap? What are the pros/cons of beaded vs overlap? Looks like most self installers prefer the overlap??? Oh, almost forgot, some of the bottom wall channel is bent/broke? How important are these pieces? I was thinking of using what was useable and forgetting about the rest???

Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH for any info!!!

Everything else you want or need to know doesn't matter if you're not willing to fix or replace those messed up bottom wall tracks. Leaving those out is NOT optional.
Welcome to the board!

K! Will def do that, that is why I asked. Just starting and don't have a clue. Thanks for the info, they just happened to look like the only piece of the whole pool that could possibly go unused, but now I know they cannot! Thanks!

Do you know anything about liners?

Re: HELP! Just bought used 27' x 52" Patriot NEED LINER ???

Does anyone know anywhere online to purchase wall channel. I obviously need it for my pool, but, cannot even find a supplier for any pool? They are very tiny pieces on my brand of pool. However, I see others that are huge, but still, no suppliers?

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.