RAIN!!

G

I has rained very had for the past few days, my skimmer cover has a round hole in the top about the size of a quater and the pool is so full water is literally shooting out of that hole in the skimmer cover several inches into the air and createing a small lake/mud pit on the side of the pool. I took the plug out of my filter and jammed a vaccum hose into it to drain the pool faster and away from the pool. Is this going to drastically screw up my FC, PH etc?

I have a similar question if anyone is still looking at this question.

I have a few pools i clean in the British Virgin Islands. Usually rain isn't an issue, but rather evaporation due to the climate. However, we do get rain and it usually comes in two forms - its either mist like which doesn't really wet anything or its like a major storm for several days. All the pools overflow and i have a lot of water loss from contining rain and then from having to drop the level back to the correct level.

I've seen a definate drop in chemistry due to it. Is there anything you can do to keep the chemicals in the pool or is it just part and parcel of having a pool and i need keep a good stock of chemicals etc for these times.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.