Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help with Aqua Trol Timer

1. Back To Top    #1

Hackensack, NJ

Help with Aqua Trol Timer

Hello everyone,

I must say I have learned a lot from reading all of the posts. I do have one question though. Can anyone help with explaining the Aquq Trol Timer? I have the manual but not sure of how to set it up to run durning the day, say from 6am to 6pm. If someone can post a picture that would be great.

12"X24" AGP (7,700gal)
    Aquatrol-RJ SWG
    Hayward DE EC40AC Filtering System
    TF-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Darlington, SC

Re: Help with Aqua Trol Timer

Spin the dial to the Current time at the end of the arrow which is about at the 2 o'clock position-- flip the little white trippers to the inside of the dial of the time that you want the pump to run.. Make sure the 3 position on the far right of the dial is in the middle position --this is the auto timer mode--all the way up is by passing the timer. Then make sure the black slide switch is set to auto.
    24' x52" Sharkline Venture (May 2016) ABG (13,500)
    Hayward S180T15932S --Sand filter/ Flo-Matrix pump pack
    Aquatrol-RJ SWG-- Nitelighter NLMC
    Pool Rover -- Poolskim --
    Duraspa G2- Premium hot tub --Rotomold style

3. Back To Top    #3

Coastalish 'down easter'

Re: Help with Aqua Trol Timer

Welcome to TFP!!

I grew up in Tenafly

I'd switch the run time to 2 sets - ~6 hours during the day and 4 hours at night.
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)